The thread WITHOUT a topic
rest in peace thread without a topic. you will be missed.
"Write a wise saying and your name will live forever" - Anonymous
omg, I found the perfect video for Trump

"I found the crown of France lying in the gutter,I picked it up with my sword." - Napoleon

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tlcbonaparte/
^

This place is like.. Like when you have a Old Dog that you know is going to be put down soon. The Dog can barely stand anymore and you go sit next to him as they lay their. You give it one last pat and scratch, and the dog licks your hand. You just sit there completely still.. maybe a flash of all the good times you had. Still and silent. Knowing that poor thing that gave you some of the best days of your youth, is gonna be gone soon. No longer will you hear it howl as you return home, No longer will you here the scratching on the door when it comes outside, or see familiar sight of it curled up with its favorite toy. Those days which brought you both such happiness have come to their close. Never to be forgotten but carried on to be remembered. A moment of your life history that fades like the seasons turn in a year go by, never again will you share the feelings you had when you were together.

Thanks for the best the tacticallp forum, thank you railgun rangers, thank you forum lat. You will never be forgotten even when you go away to that great big internet in the sky. Where you will laugh all day, debate and shit on games galore, eat immense amounts of pop corn as the dankest spiciest memes will carry you home to your forefathers. Rest in peace, ol' buddy. 

EDIT>> RIP 2010 - 2017
(09-20-2012, 12:30 AM)mikelat Wrote:I as of now have no more respect for Not the Wheel and I will not take anything he says seriously.
lol

[Image: Corn12-1020x765.jpg]
Thumbs Up 
hi guys

thanks notthewheel for giving this to me and reviving me from the dead (:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the realm of the living. We have a discord now, most people moved there. Come join if you'd like.
Whale oil beef hooked!
(03-25-2017, 07:52 PM)waytvbe Wrote: hi guys

thanks notthewheel for giving this to me and reviving me from the dead (:

You're welcome buddy <:
(09-20-2012, 12:30 AM)mikelat Wrote:I as of now have no more respect for Not the Wheel and I will not take anything he says seriously.
Ah Nier Automata

"I found the crown of France lying in the gutter,I picked it up with my sword." - Napoleon

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tlcbonaparte/